MKB 2/506 Torpedobatterie Hasselvik

Trondheimsleia, Begynnelsen på Trondheimsfjorden og Namsos var spesielt beskyttet da Trondheim var en av marines støttepunkt i Nord-Europa.

Moderators: Stutzpunkt, KOS

Bunker-Suisse

God dag alle sammen

I was visiting Hysnes this week and wanted to make a stop at "MKB 2/506 Torpedobatterie Hasselvik".

It seems that just right off the main street, the gravel road leading to the Torbedobatterie is a "Privat Bom Vei".

Does anyone know if it is allowed to use that road? I am very much willing to pay for it. But does the toll have to be cash or paid by Vips?
How and where does that work?

Let me know, please...

Have a fantastic day everyone.
Attachments
05.jpg
05.jpg (195.5 KiB) Viewed 148 times
Natter

Bunker-Suisse wrote:It seems that just right off the main street, the gravel road leading to the Torbedobatterie is a "Privat Bom Vei".

Does anyone know if it is allowed to use that road? I am very much willing to pay for it. But does the toll have to be cash or paid by Vips?
How and where does that work?
I have no idea how it works - you could probably ask someone living along the road for advice.

There's really no point driving through though, as the road is closed about 800 metres ahead anyway. From the mark I put on the attached map (ca 500 metres in), the road is very steep and in so bad condition that it's probably not driveable unless you have an offroad vehicle (at least that was the case by my last visit).
My advice is to just park outside the barrier and walk down to the battery.
Attachments
Sørviknes.JPG
Sørviknes.JPG (194.22 KiB) Viewed 143 times
Informasjon som ikke deles, går tapt!

Return to “TRØNDELAG”