HKB 16./981 Risenes

Større grupper av kystfort ved innløpet til Sognefjorden og Nordfjord. Disse batteriene lå hovedsaklig under kommando fra Bergen, men det var mye flytting av grensene i dette divisjonsområdet.

Moderators: Stutzpunkt, KOS

German

Hallo!
Har noen av dere informasjon om HKB Risenes?
German

Hallo!
Kunne det være at du ikke svarer på meg fordi jeg er en utlending (tysk) er?
Det kommer til meg som før. Hvis det er så tror jeg det er veldig synd!
Bernd
bisQuit

Tror nokk ikkje det at du er tysk har så veldig mye og sei :)

Her er eit lite utdrag fra Flora-Krigshistorielag sine sider. Vil tro du finner noe av dette intresant.

http://www.flora-krigshistorielag.com/i ... &Itemid=75
-Thomas
Erik E
Site Admin

Kunne det være at du ikke svarer på meg fordi jeg er en utlending
Kanskje du kunne spesifisert spørsmålet litt også... Det øker muligheten for svar! Lurer du på hvor det ligger, informasjon fra dagens ståsted eller historisk informasjon?
German

Jeg har planlagt neste år 2009 dette batteriet til å gå. Jeg ser veldig mye for denne Batterie.Ich bare vet hvor de er om befindet.Die nøyaktige posisjonen nicht.Ich dessverre, jeg bare vet Batteri 2 kommandoen Bunker bør ha.
Bernd
Erik E
Site Admin

Hallo
Kjører litt engelsk her ;-)

This battery is not easy to see from the air...
Red dot on one of the gunpositions:
Click here!
(Click "Kart" and zoom out to see where it is)

If you start here, the main firecontrolpost is at the foot of the mountain to the east (eastside of the road), while the smaller (maybe a "peilstand"?) is located further south, on the westside of the road.

Rgds
Erik E
Knut Ø.

The smaller one was a temporary leitstand, but in fact used throughout the war since the larger one never got ready before the war ended. In May 1945 it lacked electric installations and all the equipment, but the construction of the bunker itself was finished.

The battery is also nearly impossible to see both from the sea (I went by this summer by boat) and land until you stand in the middle of it.
German

Hallo!
Takk for informasjonen! Jeg gleder meg veldig mye til sommeren 2009. Denne fort jeg ønsker å se. Tusen takk!
Bernd
Knut Ø.

Remember that most of the installations is on private ground so please seek permission from the owners first. I know for certain that they are not happy about people walking around on their property without speaking to them first. There is a farm on the site, just knock on the door and tell them who you are and what you are doing and it should be ok PDT_Armataz_01_18
German

Yes if it is on private land, I must of course ask the owner's permission. Thanks for this tip.
Bernd
Tarjei

Any special reason why you are so interested in this particular battery? There are many objects of interest in this area, why only Risenes?
German

I'm looking not only for Risenes. But this has continued my interest very geweckt.In this area I have already seen some and I will still others see me then.
Bernd
KGJ

German wrote:I'm looking not only for Risenes. But this has continued my interest very geweckt.In this area I have already seen some and I will still others see me then.
Bernd
I suggest you also take the trip to Florø :)

Kim G J
www.flora-krigshistorielag.com
Flora krigshistorielag
Tarjei

German wrote:But this has continued my interest very geweckt
Is there a special bunker you are interested in, or do you have a special connection tp this battery? If it is easier for you, you can answer in german. Most of the forum members understand German, and can translate if nescessary.
German

Floro So of course I will also attend. It is in the Gegend.Wer not make is your own fault.
Bernd

Return to “SOGN OG FJORDANE”