Forespørsel - Informasjon og dokumentreferanser på ammunisjo

Egen kategori for originale kilder. Har du liggende dokumenter, bilder, tegninger osv. som samler støv i ditt arkiv så er dette plassen for deg som ønsker å dele disse med andre. Husk: "Information not shared is lost"

Moderators: Stutzpunkt, KOS

Natter

En kar jeg har kontakt med, og som har gitt meg mye dokumentasjon, sendte meg følgende forespørsel:

Good friends of mine are working on books. The one on the 20x138B cartridge and all weapons chambered for them (2cm Flak and At rifles etc.) and the ammo itself, all countries ever used this caliber are included. The other one is working on a book on European 26.5mm (including 28mm and 1-inch) flare gun cartridges from the beginning till today.
For both I am permanently looking for documentation they could use for the bibliography and to gain more info. Both are excessive in the amount they have already but the research shows that there is still more to be found.
My question would be if you happen to have any material on Norwegian made 20x138B ammunition (after 1945 they made a test lot at least) or if anything would be availale on Norwegian flare gun ammunition in particular all pre 1945 and the post war period (anything else too though, also other countries).

Jeg har ikke peiling, men vil gjerne hjelpe ham, så da håper jeg på tips fra noen her inne som evt sitter på slik kunnskap..?

Post her, eller ta kontakt på mail/PM :)

Return to “Arkiv- og dokumentasjonskategori”